Accident solicitors take up cases from anywhere in UK. You may be from Manchester, Lancashire, Cornwall, Liverpool, Yorkshire or Cheshire, your case can be attended to. All types for personal injury demands are taken up. The case may be connected to road traffic, work slipping or tripping accidents. Any accident for which there is a personal injury and it is not a responsibility of yours, a lawyer can help for bring a compensation claim.